Get to know Callie in 1 minute
- Callie is the family historian and researcher - here’s a picture of one of her ancestors, Lester.
- Celebrity idols (and absolute career goals) include: Toni Collette, Catherine O’Hara, and Jesse Buckley
- Dream production company: A24. Easy.
- She's the girl who gets a little too close to the edge of that cliff in Portugal (her mother was very upset), and fully believes the back of her Subaru to be perfectly suitable lodging for a roadtrip through the Badlands.
- She's that cat mom who incessantly begs those (important) rhetorical questions: “Are you a baby?” and “Who’s the baby?” Meet Toby and Jasper.
- She's definitely taking home that styrofoam cup from lunch to make sure it gets recycled properly (don't worry, she took yours too).
- Wearing her ginormous headphones, she’s probably listening to one of two podcasts: Brene Brown’s Unlocking Us or My Favorite Murder. That's 100+ hours of learning how to be vulnerable followed by 1,000+ hours of learning how to be afraid of everything.
- Career Highlights:
- winning a Jeff Award the same year as Michael Shannon
- the writers of Chicago Med bringing her character back after her first episode to shake up the baby ward
- continuously being covered in fake blood (she’s done a LOT of horror musicals - one might even venture to call her Chicago’s Singing Scream Queen)
- Currently watching: Baskets, Succession, What We Do in the Shadows (for the umpteenth time), Attack on Titan
- Currently reading: Annihilation, Brene Brown’s Atlas of the Heart
- Cleaning and organizing = Therapy (but real therapy is great too)
- She's never met a grilled cheese she didn't like (especially if it includes Mac and Cheese)
- Need someone to sing in Elvish at your wedding? She's got you covered.
- Pequod's is the best pizza in Chicago. Period.
Callie is on a lifelong journey to cultivate meaningful connection with others; she fully believes that striving to be a whole hearted human being in life is a crucial part of effective storytelling in art.
SAG-AFTRA | AEA
Jeff Award Winner
Jeff Award Winner